Goooood Mooooorning Mu-nich!

A chronicle of the World Cup from someone completely unfamiliar with the game of soccer. I used to play, but I didn't even like it then. I am officially rooting for the Netherlands.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

this has spiraled away from its original purpose, like my life

This blog will slowly become more about the regular club football, with sporatic updates about national squads in friendlies and lineups.

John Terry is fucking England captain. Do you know how good that sounds? I don't really mind Steven Gerrard, but I don't think he can be impartial. John Terry is world class, let's not fuck around.

I have been watching a lot of rugby. That might slow the soccer updates.

Chelsea aren't off to a good start, I think. I thought the whole MLS thing would turn out better than it did.

Ajax.... I don't know how they're doing. I think it's only pretty average, though.

Bayern Munich.... I was told they were poised to take another trophy in the Bundesliga. I hope this is true.

Werder Bremen... they got Per Mertesaker. Too bad I think he's currently injured. Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I don't know much about ManU or Arsenal, but ManU looked strong in the Amersterdam tournament, aside from that whole Rooney/red card thing. I think the World Cup has unfairly labeled him as a troublemaker. Know thy enemies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home