Goooood Mooooorning Mu-nich!

A chronicle of the World Cup from someone completely unfamiliar with the game of soccer. I used to play, but I didn't even like it then. I am officially rooting for the Netherlands.

Friday, July 21, 2006

There has been a lack of updates to this blog, because... the World Cup has ended. Yeah. That tends to slow news.


I am very disappionted that the Italians won. I thought I wouldn't really care, because come on it was France v Italy, but now... they are fuckers and I hope the earth swallows them up at their celebration. They cheated to get where they were, and they will continue to blatantly cheat.

Plus, the French need to win something sometime.

I miss the Dutch, but I love the threats being held against Cristiano Ronaldo. Cheating little fucker. The only reason I don't have a voodoo doll of him is that he's fucking gorgeous. And I will always let that impare my judgement.

But my love and pride of Germany is EXPLODING. There are fantastic, and I love them all, especially Miro Klose, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, and Lehmann.

The German half of me was cheering and screaming, the Irish half was rooting against England.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home