Goooood Mooooorning Mu-nich!

A chronicle of the World Cup from someone completely unfamiliar with the game of soccer. I used to play, but I didn't even like it then. I am officially rooting for the Netherlands.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

this is a video-heavy post, but I CANNOT RESIST

This is me in total love.
Johnny Heitinga is taken down and hurt by a tackle from a Portugese player, and his boyfriend Wesley Sneijder gets jealous and avenges him:

Podolski and Schweinsteiger are best friend love!

If they came into a bar and did this, I would not throw them out. I would offer them money and sexual favors to stay and keep playing.

Cristiano Ronaldo: not just hot, but he has AMAZING skills. I was in total awe of this kid.

Demonstration of those amazing skills.

OMG, you know that picture of those players, and one is kissing the other's neck? That's Johnny Heitinga and Wesley Sneijder, proving they are boyfriends. This is the video of Heitinga's goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home