Goooood Mooooorning Mu-nich!

A chronicle of the World Cup from someone completely unfamiliar with the game of soccer. I used to play, but I didn't even like it then. I am officially rooting for the Netherlands.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

first post and introduction to German national team

FIRST POST!

Watched Germany v Uraguay and as much of England v Sweden as I could before I fell asleep. I don't know why it was so much more boring than Germany/Uraguay, but... it was.

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH THE WORLD CUP: A 94-year-old German woman was declared dead by her doctor, but stunningly, she leapt up and demanded to know the latest score of the World Cup (Germany was playing). She said she would not die while soccer was going on.
Watch soccer because it keeps you alive!

I would like to now share some of the German national team.

Lukas Podolski (actually Polish, but lives in Germany)

More:
He likes Polish pop music.

Arne Freidrich
(I hear he's a bit of a whore.)

Philipp Lahm
(He's got an eyebrow thing, but apparently he's really sweet.)

Per Mertesacker

Robert Huth

I'm not 100% sure who exactly this is, but I think it's a midfielder:


They are so gay for each other: (L. Podolski and S. Schweinsteiger)

They want each other so much photography cannot capture it. I think I'm going to give them they're own post later.


(Note: I don't remember where these pictures came from, but it was a photoshoot. If you know, tell me so I can credit.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home