Goooood Mooooorning Mu-nich!

A chronicle of the World Cup from someone completely unfamiliar with the game of soccer. I used to play, but I didn't even like it then. I am officially rooting for the Netherlands.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dutch team introduction

Time for the Dutch team, 'cause... I love them.

So, we're going to jump right in.

Wesley Sneijder:

He hurt himself early on, I'm not sure of his status.

Then there's John Heitinga: (This isn't his best picture, but alas, is the only one of him I have.)


I'm not sure who this is, because it doesn't look like any members of Holland's squad. I'd love to be enlightened, however. (Could it be the coach?)

Then there was this time that this guy scored a goal, and then this other guy came up to hug him, strictly platonic, but the first guy smelled really good, and then the other guy forgot where he was, and the first guy was still hugging him...
and then this happened.

If they have to hold down the players to wash them, then I'd like to volunteer to help restrain the athletes.

Getting wet seems to be a team thing.

Robin van Persie:
He doesn't have a reason to be upset. The Netherlands is advancing to the next round.

And I'd like to end with one of my favorite things about this team...
THE CELEBRATIONS!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Artist Formerly Known As "Katherine" said...

But I had such a good time in prison!

I remember those days... me and Bubba, after lights out and the guards were gone...

6/22/2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Hydronium Ion said...

What's this about Bubba?! If Kate has finally reallized her gay man-ness, then she is now officially MINE!!!

Here that, Bubba?! From nowon it's just me and Kate...

and Lukas Podolski. He can come too.

6/23/2006 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find Movies, Games, Music, Applications and Download Them @ Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

2/07/2010 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=bvrp connection manager pro 1.10 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

2/08/2010 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home